Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Kitchen Cupboards

It's been another long day so it'll just be a short post today. I haven't shown you how the kitchen cupboards turned out yet, so I thought I'd give you a quick look, but first a reminder of how they looked a couple of weeks ago:


And now here they are in place, and just starting to be put to use:

The plan was to get a bright, retro look, or it could just be called cheap and cheerful!


For the amount of money it cost (tiddly - the paint cost more than all the cupboards and the sink put together!), I think it looks pretty good. And, obviously, my favourite bit would have to be the wall cupboard - I may not have found a wall I could 'patchwork', but at least I've got a bit of a cupboard patchworked!

You might not remember but I blogged about my patchwork wall envy way back in the Summer - here

Right, that's it, I'm off to bed. Back again tomorrow hopefully, Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I love to hear from you!