Friday 12 July 2013

Soulemama's 'this moment' day

{this moment}
A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.



Sticking with the 'this moment' photo on Fridays, here's the link to the Soulemama moment.
http://www.soulemama.com/


And here's mine, and already only 1 week in I'm cheating! I just couldn't choose between these 2 photos so I'm really sorry, I have 2 'moments' this week.




And for those nearby in beautiful North Devon who might be wondering where this is - it's a beautiful beach called Spekes Mouth Mill. It's up near Hartland Quay, and it's breathtaking. Point the camera in the other direction and you see a gorgeous view of the sea, with lots of great rock pools and good climbing. It's a definite low tide beach and it's also a bit of a walk to get there (about a mile the way we went but I believe there is a shorter route), quite a bit of it is steep with slippy stones underneath. I definitely wouldn't recommend it for toddlers. But for those who can get there, it's worth it!

I'm hoping to be back tomorrow with a finished quilt - the WIP from Monday. But as I write this it's nothing like finished - aagggh! Watch this space tomorrow, Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I love to hear from you!