Friday 22 August 2014

This Moment

I really should have titled this post 'These Moments'. Summer seems to be racing past so quickly at the moment. There's a definite chill in the air (and also in the water!) and we're trying to make the most of these last few weeks, but it's feeling like Summer is impossible to hold onto, and it's slipping through our fingers. So no apologies for cheating big time here, this is my record of our fleeting Summer Moments.

Anyway, here's a link to Soulemama's non cheating moment, which made me smile. And here are mine!




A lovely sunset evening at the beach, followed by...



Walking in the woods, and damming the stream...




Discovering a new talent there...


Another sunset beach evening...



And another walk in the woods with a beautiful river at the end...


Beautiful, but cold!


And these woods also have the advantage of one of our favourite trees.




Have a wonderful weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that tree is amazing! Beautiful moments, my fav is the last one :) Have the most wonderful weekend Sally. I hope it is filled with more moments just like these ones. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful moments. I'm glad you shared all of them. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are gorgeous, and I'm so glad you "cheated" a bit - every one of them tells a part of the story.

    I'm also cheating a bit and posting it today because my photo is from January - but it has many happy memories attached to it, and because a piece I wrote about my hairstyle that day just ran on A Practical Wedding (and I'm maybe overly proud of that)! http://www.notintentonarriving.com/2014/08/this-moment_22.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... Beautiful pictures. beautiful family!
    Have a wonderful week-end Sally. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful beautiful moments. Your kids look so cool. And that river, just perfection

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all wonderful moments - but that splash shot is just incredible - you definitely have to get it framed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pure bliss. The memories you are creating for your children are priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment, I love to hear from you!