Friday 3 October 2014

This Moment

No apologies again! We may have had our last glorious beach days for the year, fingers crossed we squeeze a few more in, but just in case I'm milking it! Here's a link to Soulemama's moment too.

{this moment} ~ A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.
. . . . . . . . . .











10 comments:

  1. Wonderful, makes me feel incredibly land locked here in Colorado, I can practically taste the sea air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beach moments. Fingers crossed you can squeeze a few more in. Have the most wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you have to make the most of every beach moment you get - even if you need a wetsuit to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are absolutely beautiful!! I especially love the "nudie" shot!! LOL!! Have a beautiful weekend!!! xo

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe you guys are still playing in the water at this time of year. Won't lie, a bit jealous.
    Such joy! I love it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. An empty beach all to yourselves- heaven! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos! It looks like you had a wonderful time. The light against the water is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just visiting your space from Kim's. I love this series of images from the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment, I love to hear from you!