Friday 15 November 2013

This Moment

Here's the link to Soulemama's moment and here's mine...

{this moment}
A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.
. . . . . . . . . .



I think I'm most likely going to be away this weekend, so I'm skipping the blog tomorrow and will be back again Monday. Happy Weekend to everyone, Sally.

4 comments:

  1. I love everything about this photo! The kids are adorable, the garden is stunning, and the little building in the back...lovely! Have a great weekend!
    http://frontfortyfarm.blogspot.com/2013/11/this-moment_15.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a stunning garden, unfortunately not ours! But a lovely place to visit and explore. Thanks for visiting and hope you have a great weekend too.

      Delete
  2. Exploring and learning. A great combination! have a great weekend! ~ paula

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment, I love to hear from you!