Friday 27 December 2013

This Moment

Hoping you've all had lots of moments to pause, enjoy and remember over the holidays. In our house, all the children have enjoyed Christmas, but it's been hard to beat moments with Maria loving it. A 4 year old seems to have a way of enjoying Christmas and infecting everyone else with her joy in a very special way.


So, although I haven't been great at capturing many moments on camera over the last few days, it feels very right that these photos I did take feature Maria this week.


'Wow, this is the best day ever!'

I seem to have quite a few finished quilts in a bit of a backlog to show you. So, I think next week might be a week of quilts. Maybe starting off with the elephants, which did (just!) get finished in time, Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I love to hear from you!